Kokedama Ball kit
What is a Kokedama?!? Kokedama literally translates to "Moss Ball" in Japanese!
It is a tradition in Japanese gardening that wraps a plant's root ball in moss for it to be hung or mounted on a pedestal. Kokedamas look beautiful with orchids, succulents, Asian plants, herbs & vines.
This Kokedama Kit includes:
- Build your own perfect Kokedama!
- Includes: 6″ Kokedama, Twine, Soil, & Mosses!
- Long-Lasting Preserved Moss
- Fun to make & Easy to maintain
- Great gift🎄✨includes shipping!